[TRNSYS-users] Air source heat pump system validation

Zhe Li zhe.li at dit.ie
Tue Oct 16 06:42:30 PDT 2012

Dear TRNSYS users,

Thanks for your time.

I am currently performing a simple validation of an air source heat pump
system. The air-source heat pump is Type941, and I am using a defined
thermal load (Type682) with an input file (Type9). However, the results I am
getting for the Total Heat Transfer to Liquid from output option in air
source heat pump component is between 2 and 3 times higher than the Heating
Load Met from output option in thermal load. I cannot think of any reason
why the generated energy is significantly higher than the load met.  I would
understand if the generated energy is a bit higher than the load met as
there might be heat losses from connected pipes.

Could anyone give me some advices? This is very important for me to continue
my research project.

Thanks very much in advance.

Zhe Li

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith slán.  http://www.dit.ie