[TRNSYS-users] coupling two TRNSYS simulations

Simon Binnemans simon.binnemans at khk.be
Fri Oct 12 02:07:53 PDT 2012

Dear All,

For my research project I'm currently working with a coupled TRNSYS-EES simulation for an advanced heating technique, where the building model is simulated in TRNSYS and the hydraulic system is simulated in EES.
Now I want to simulate two different buildings (two type56) with one hydraulic system. Therefor I should run two TRNSYS simulations and couple them with one EES simulation.

Short said: is it possible to couple two different TRNSYS simulations with each other?
Thank you!

Best Regards,
Simon

Ing Simon Binnemans,
Research assistent Kenniscentrum Energie (KCE)