[TRNSYS-users] Transition from Trnsys 16 to Trnsys 17

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Thu Oct 11 23:09:05 PDT 2012

Hello, everyone.

We get some problems with the Compaq Visual Fortran, and we want to shift to
Intel Visual Fortran.  We would like to know if Trnsys 17 is adapted to IVF?
We read a documentation about the new feature of Trnsys 17.1.  It mentions that
the format of the component code has been modified which eliminates the use of
the INFO array.  If so, should I need to re-write all the component codes that
I have created before in Trnsys 16?  Please advise.  Thank you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Hong Kong