[TRNSYS-users] String information in Type parameters

Maria Ros Izquierdo marosiz at ugr.es
Fri Nov 23 09:28:00 PST 2012

Dear Sir,

I would like to include string information as a parameter in a cycle. Is that possible? I defined a proforma to include it, and changed the source code to jump that new parameter. However, when TRNSYS performs the type_check, it detects the string information as a Variable, and fails. Is there any code or reserved work to include string information apart from comments? I also tried to include them as Special cards, but TRNSYS fails again. I require that the information could be updated by the user.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best Regards,

María

--