[TRNSYS-users] Fwd: TESS library - GHP library - Vertical BHE, U-tube -Fluid-to-ground resistance

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Mon May 14 03:41:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

I will try to ask this question once more. I know it is very specific but
some of the users are working with this component so they may have an
answer.

It´s about Type 557b "vertical GHE", parameter 11 and 12.

If we set "negative pipe-to-pipe resistance" to 0, can "fluid-to-ground
resistance" be compared to the effective borehole resistance as defined in
the infinite line source approximation for instance?

I am not interested in using the other proforma "557a" because the borehole
geometry (especially the shank spacing) is not controlled in my case.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,