[TRNSYS-users] Error: DataFile for absorption chiller

Leon Becker leon.becker at insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 14 02:30:18 PDT 2012

Hey everybody,

I have written a dat. file for a type 107 absorption chiller. But when I start the simulation it can't read my file.

TRNSYS Message    109 : Error reading data stored in logical unit. NOTE: the reported logical unit number may be automatically or internally ASSIGNed, or you may have specified the incorrect number of independent variables.  Information supplémentaire : Numéro de fichier (UNIT) 35

I've attached the file. Does anyone have an idea why it doesn't work?

Thanks. You all have a great day.

Leon