[TRNSYS-users] TESS 17 documentation

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri May 25 11:59:32 PDT 2012

Marcello,
Many of the heat pump components will be documented in
the next update release of the TESS Libraries due out in the near
future. Due to the release of numerous new components for the TESS
Libraries 17, some of the components did not have documentation. We
apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any specific questions
about those components, please feel free to contact me or your local
TRNSYS distributor. Please note that all of the source code for those
components are included in the ".Tess ModelsSource Code" directory, and
you can click on the "More" buttons in the proforma for more
information.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy

On 2012-05-25 08:08,
marcello.caciolo at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com wrote:

> Dear TRNSYS users,

> We bought the TESS library version 17 last year. However, the
documentation we have is still "Temporary": there is no index file and
we miss some types documentation.

> I would like to know if today a
new version of the documentation is available. In particular, I am
interested on documentation of type 917, 919, 927, 941 and 1221, all of
them in the HVAC library.

> Thank you for your help.
>
> Best
regards,