[TRNSYS-users] how to connect building cooling load to absorption chiller

JUAN FRANCISCO BELMONTE TOLEDO JuanF.Belmonte at uclm.es
Wed May 16 08:00:07 PDT 2012

i´m afraid but i think there is no such direct link, in that direction (type56-->type107).
In fact the cooling capacity of your absorption chiller must be an input to type 56 (as a negative gain, be aware of considering sensible (negative energy gain) and latent loads (negative humidity gain) if your are working with fancoils) and not impose the temperature of the zone (kind of free-floating), the balance on zone will tell you the final temperature which must be controlled.
Regards.

Juan Francisco Belmonte Toledo

Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha
Campus Universitario. Avda. de España, s/n
02071 Albacete. Spain