[TRNSYS-users] type 88 independant rooms ?

Guilbert Sara wissantaise at gmail.com
Wed May 16 01:20:56 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I modeled on trnsys a chilled water system with two type 88, two fans (type
3), two coils (type 52), two type 92 and just one pump (type 110)

I regulate the room’s temperature with a controller (type 2)

I don’t know why but I change the upper dead band dt for one room like 25
°C for the first room and 24°C for the other room and when I start the
simulation the both room are going to 25°C, the two rooms have exactly the
same behavior. The two rooms have always the same behavior with different
features at the beginning.

Maybe because I can’t use two type 88 in the same project or something like
that.

Thank you for your help

Sara