[TRNSYS-users] trnflow16 - atrium

Mariëlle Nuchelmans M.Nuchelmans at chri.nl
Mon May 14 04:22:26 PDT 2012

Hello,

The problem seems to be, that although a lot of air is entering the bottom zone, the pressure doesn't rise in the zone. So there isn't a pressuredifference between the two zone.  The flow through the crack is now temperature driven. If I add heating in both zones, the flow through the crack is almost zero.

Greets,
Marielle