[TRNSYS-users] heat pump water heater

thornton at tess-inc.com thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon May 7 12:21:10 PDT 2012

If you need a heat pump water heater model - and not simply a
water-to-air or water-to-water heat pump - they also exist in the TESS
Libraries. There are two version in the HVAC Library and a version in
the Storage Tank Library. Let me know if you'd like us to send you the
P/I/O descriptions to see if it'll meet your needs.

Jeff

Jeff
Thornton

President - TESS LLC

On 2012-05-07 04:22, Damien Casetta
wrote:

> Hi Carlos,
> There is a water-to-water heat pump working
with constructor performance data available in the GHP TESS Library.
Another option would be to use the heat pump available in the standard
component under "Conditioning equipment/x independent variables".
haven't worked with it though so any other suggestions would be
appreciated.

<torres.carlos-moises at lte.ireq.ca [3]> wrote:

>> Dear all,
>>
>> My
current project requires that I simulate a heat pump water heater, but
the types included in the standard library only allow for electrical
resistance water heaters. Is there any other type I could use or another
way to proceed.

>> Thank you
>>
>> Carlos Torres
>> Stagiaire
universitaire
>> Laboratoire des technologies de l'énergie (LTE)

> --

DAMIEN CASETTA
> CHALMERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY | Energy and
Environment | Exchange student
> INSA LYON Génie Energétique et
Environnement | Elève ingénieur

> +46.7.60.66.31.45