[TRNSYS-users] heat pump water heater

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:22:13 PDT 2012

Hi Carlos,

There is a water-to-water heat pump working with constructor performance
data available in the GHP TESS Library. Another option would be to use the
heat pump available in the standard component under "Conditioning
equipment/x independent variables".
I haven't worked with it though so any other suggestions would be
appreciated.

Have a nice day,

Regards,

On 1 May 2012 20:42, <torres.carlos-moises at lte.ireq.ca> wrote:

> **
> Dear all,
>
> My current project requires that I simulate a heat pump water heater, but
> the types included in the standard library only allow for electrical
> resistance water heaters. Is there any other type I could use or another
> way to proceed.
>
> Thank you
>
>  Carlos Torres
> Stagiaire universitaire
> Laboratoire des technologies de l'énergie (LTE)

*Damien Casetta*

*Chalmers University of Technology *| Energy and Environment | Exchange
student
*INSA Lyon* Génie Energétique et Environnement | Elève ingénieur
**
+46.7.60.66.31.45
+33.6.71.78.03.75