[TRNSYS-users] TRNOPT - Error 339

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:19:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have been using TRNOPT with TRNSYS 17 (Windows Vista SP2) for a few weeks
now. Everything was working fine.

However yesterday, I had an error pop-up windows while launching TRNOPT
saying:
"Run-time error '339': Component MSCOMCTL.OCX not correctly registered."

I have tried to replace this file with the original file, it is still not
working. It seems like there is something wrong with its "linked" .dll
(according to the software Dependency Walker) but they do exist on my C:.

Could you please help me with that?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

--
*Damien Casetta*

*Chalmers University of Technology *| Energy and Environment | Exchange
student
*INSA Lyon* Génie Energétique et Environnement | Elève ingénieur
**
+46.7.60.66.31.45
+33.6.71.78.03.75