[TRNSYS-users] Radiator type 1231 with type 56

David BLANDIN David.BLANDIN at cardonnel.fr
Thu May 3 05:47:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

It might be due to the fact that you cannot have an Inlet Water Temperature (inlet3) below the Room temperature (inlet 1) with this component.
Inlet water temperature > Room temperature +0.5
An idea is thus to control the inlet3 to max(inlet temperature, room temperature +0.5)

Best regards,

David BLANDIN
CARDONNEL Ingénierie
Le confort durable du bâtiment