[TRNSYS-users] Importing a dwg -drawing to SketchUp??

ITF - Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Fri Mar 30 08:12:52 PDT 2012

Dear Santeri

Version 7 of Google Sketchup allow you to import dwg files.
Since version 8 free version, this is not allowed anymore. You have to
buy professional one to do that.
2 simple way to succeed :

  * download version 7 of google sketchup
  * create a jpg picture from your dwg plans (print screen maybe
    sufficient) and import that in your sketchup model. Then, adjsut the
    scale with sketchup tools to obtain correct dimension

Best regards

www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz ou aj at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/