[TRNSYS-users] Variable heating rate

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:15:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am currently working on a project at Building Services Engineering,
Chalmers, Göteborg. Basically, I am carrying Thermal Response Tests with
borehole heat exchangers and using TRNSYS to calibrate the DST model.

My question is by far more basic. With standard components, what is the
easiest way to inject a variable heat rate to a circulating fluid? The idea
would be to import hourly heating power from Excel. It seems that
the auxiliary heater operates with at maximum heating rate only (on/off
operation).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,

--
*Damien Casetta*

*Chalmers University of Technology *| Energy and Environment | Exchange
student
*INSA Lyon* Génie Energétique et Environnement | Elève ingénieur
**
+46.7.60.66.31.45
+33.6.71.78.03.75