[TRNSYS-users] Type 36-Trombe Wall

Vali Gheorghisor valigheorghisor at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 12:47:27 PDT 2012

Hello Trnsys users,

I use Type 36 with Type 56 to simulate a Trombe Wall. Everything works well but I don't understand

one thing concerning the Source Code for Type 36. I don't understand why the big parantheses for

DTDT(1) and DTDT(N) are multiplied by 2. I analyzed the whole Source Code but I can't see where that "2"
is coming from. This is important for me because I also try to develop a type for a different Trombe Wall that the one

defined in Type 36. And that "2" makes a pretty big difference between the results.

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance

Vali Florin

Politechnical University of Bucharest