[TRNSYS-users] Problem occurs when creating TRNED distributions

Billy Chen coolbilly1999 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:39:42 PDT 2012

Hi TRNSYS users,

I met a problem when I tried to create a demo using TRNED. I cannot create
the distributable and the error shown as below:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message     13 : The TRNSYS Processor has reported an error
while trying to process EQUATIONS. The reported error was that an equal
sign (=) did not follow the variable name. One common cause of this error
is to have fewer equations that that specified in the EQUATIONS card.
Please check the input file and re-run the simulation
    Reported information  : OF

I tried to locate the error but failed. I wonder if anyone has such problem
before and please kindly give me some advice. Please check the attached LST
file and let me know if more detailed information is need.

Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,

Billy