[TRNSYS-users] Type 194 plugin problem

Richard Thygesen richard.thygesen at mdh.se
Fri Mar 23 05:57:53 PDT 2012

Hi all.

I have a problem with the type 194 plugin. When I start it I get an error message that says ""Missing user function or improper format for Call statement"
I have tried to change studio.exe to run in Windows XP compatibility mode without success.  When I try to start the plugin from the folder and double click on the PV_REF_PARAMS.EXE
I get an error message that says "The program can't start because DFORRT.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
Do I need to reinstall Trnsys 17 to get the plugin to work?

Best regards
Richard Thygesen