[TRNSYS-users] Systematic error at the end of simulations

marcello.caciolo at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com marcello.caciolo at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com
Thu Mar 22 07:01:08 PDT 2012

Dear TRNSYS users,

Since we began to use TRNSYS 17 in our company (about 1 year ago), we have a little but annoying problem when using it with plotters: when closing the plotter (by answering Yes to the question: "exit online plotter?" or by closing the window, image 'sans titre1.bmp' enclosed), three error messages appears sequentially:

-          I/O error 103 (image 'sans titre2.bmp')

-          An error message saying something like: the instruction xxx tried to access an address xxx. The memory cannot be "read" (in French on our computers, image 'sans titre3.bmp).

-          A last error message : "ExceptionEAccessViolation in Module TRNExe.exe at xxxx. Access violation at address xxx in module 'TRNExe.exe'. read of address xxx" ('sans titre 4.bmp').

After that, the TRNExe Icon disappears from the desk bar, but a process TRNExe.exe is still running (we can see it when accessing the task manager, 'sans titre5.bmp').

A consequent problem is that when we launch several times a simulation, we cannot any more call TRNExe without manually stopping all the TRNExe processes in the task manager.

These message errors appear on all the computers of our company, working in a window XP environment. We are not logged in as administrator, if it can be of any interest.

Does anyone have experienced the same kind of problems?

Thank you for your help!

Marcello CACIOLO
Responsable Outils et Méthodes d'Analyse Energétique

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD0836.D3944C20]

Cellule Efficacité Energétique
Direction Commerciale
46 Boulevard de la Prairie au Duc BP 40119
44000 Nantes Cédex 2
Tel. 02 40 41 06 57

mail: marcello.caciolo at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com

www.aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com

P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message