[TRNSYS-users] Question about external files for type 927

Richard Thygesen richard.thygesen at mdh.se
Fri Mar 2 05:18:26 PST 2012

Hi Trnsys users.
I'm new to Trnsys and have a problem with creating an external heating file for the type 927.
I have looked in the manual chapter 7, 7.4.4.4. DynamicData (DYNDATA and DATA) but I still don't get it.
Exactly how is the file created? I have capacity test data for the heat pump according to EN255 and EN14511 in the form of load and source temperatures and flows and the electrical power and heating.

Best regards.