[TRNSYS-users] supply heat exchanger/oil cooler/cooler

任正立 rio.ren at czhlhrq.com
Sun Jun 17 22:45:27 PDT 2012

Dear,sir

   Glad to hear that you're on the market for heat exchanger/oil cooler/cooler. This is rio from Changzhou Helv Heat Exchanger Co,Ltd in China.which co-operated with Domestic and foreign famous corporation.Our factory with the modern technic and latest equipmente of making all kinds of cooler with a superior quality ,competitive price and won a good reputation in the industry.
If you are interested catalogue will be sent immediately. email me or just call me directly.Looking forward to your response asap. Thank you.
BEST RAGARDS TO YOU.
FROM RIO.REN
CHANGZHOU HELV HEAT EXCHANGER COMPANY,.LTD
TEL:+86(519)-86150069
Fax:+86(519)-86150069
Mobile phone:+86 13775096211
E-mail:rio.ren at czhlhrq.com