[TRNSYS-users] outlet fluid mass from active layer

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Mon Jul 23 00:54:02 PDT 2012

Eva,

Type 56 doesn’t change the mass flow rate of the active layer.

Thus you can do the following:

-          define the mass flow rate as an input of Type 56

-          use the same mass flow rate input for the storage

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____