[TRNSYS-users] outlet fluid mass from active layer

Eva gklezakou gklezakoue at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 06:27:17 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

I am model an underfloor heating which got the desirable hot water from a
solar collector system. My problem is that although type 56 has as output
the *'fluid outlet temperature of active layer' *it does not have output
about the mass of fluid of the active layer. So how can I connect the mass
of fluid which outcome from the building with the storage tank where the
fluid goes after the circulation? The method which I use up to now is to
connect a type 649 (Mixing valve for fluids w/ up to 100 inlets) between
type 56 and the storage tank, it takes the inlet temperature from type 56
and the flow rate at inlet in type 649 is a constant number regarding each
active layer and not an input, but this is not the real case as the pumps
which pump the water to type 56 are not always on they have controllers.
I hope my description can help you to understand what is my problem.
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva