[TRNSYS-users] tmf in trnsys 16 that was edited in trnsys 17

Glueck, Christian (FSM) glueck at kit.edu
Fri Jul 6 23:43:50 PDT 2012

Hi David, Hi List,
thank you.
I have got a laptop that had not yet been upgraded to Trnsys 17, on
which I tried to run a component that I'd once developed on that same
machine. Going through several versions, some worked and some didn't.
The only thing I could figure out, was that it depended on the tmf
version used, not the dll.
Good to know that it's just that (your answer). I hope it's not
somewhere in the documentation and I overlooked it. :-)   - I guess it
is for decks, but I'm not sure if for tmfs ..
Btw. it's great that one doesn't have to recompile the types developed
for Trnsys 16 to be able to use them in T17, which is probably the more
usual way.
Have a nice weekend!
Chris