[TRNSYS-users] Need helps to solve the absorption chiller (Type677) issue

coolbilly1999 at gmail.com coolbilly1999 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:16:24 PST 2012

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I will try to shorten the timestep. Actually, I also tried adding a pipe between the cooling coil and chiller to store adequate flow as mentioned in the documentation which I neglected before. And it works pretty well and I will look into the other warnings you mentioned. Thanks for your help again.

Best regards,
Billy