[TRNSYS-users] problems with saving a Macro including Sub-Macros and the project size inside Macros

Schreiner, Florian florian.schreiner2 at student.kit.edu
Fri Dec 21 01:04:42 PST 2012

Thanks for your answer,

but unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem. I already set the default size to a value which is definitely large enough.
In the main project, this selected size is also used, but inside some Macros the size is “automatically” reduced.
I absolutely don't know why. The result of this can be seen in my screenshot
and furthermore it's not longer possible to scroll (an therefore to work) in these Macros.
Best regards,

Florian