[TRNSYS-users] Automatic update of type inputs and outputs

marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com
Thu Dec 20 08:01:47 PST 2012

Dear TRNSYS users,

I would like to create a new flexible type which would be able to change inputs and outputs list basing on an external file, in a way similar to the Type56 or the type157.

The only way I can imagine to do it, by now, is to write a script writing the new proforma basing on the external file. This script would be launched from the type dialog by using the plug-in technology. The user would then use the "replace" option in the right-click menu of the type to load the new proforma. This solution seems to me complicated for the user, but I think it could work.

To apply this solution, I would need to know the exact syntax of a proforma. Does someone know the exact syntax of proformas?

More generally, do you have any experience or advice in doing such a type?

Thank you for your attention!

And merry Christmas to the group!
Marcello Caciolo
Responsable Outils et Méthodes d'Analyse Energétique
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDDDDC.81D18CF0]

Cellule Efficacité Energétique et Environnementale - Pôle Projets et Réalisations
46 Boulevard de la Prairie au Duc
BP 40119 - 44201 Nantes Cedex 02
Tél.: +33 02 40 41 06 57
marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com<mailto:prenom.nom at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com>
P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message