[TRNSYS-users] Compiling new Type with MS Visual 2010 C++

Petzold, Jens Jens.Petzold at dbfz.de
Tue Aug 7 05:53:34 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I have written a Type in MS Visual 2010 C++ but I'm not able to create the DLL.... Our Admin here at work says that the templates supplied with TRNSYS 17 are for MS Visual 2006 and don't' work for 2010.  We would need a Visual 2010 C++ Project file (*.DSP) of an existing Type to find out settings for the compiler. I appreciate any help regarding this issue.

Best regards
Jens

DBFZ Deutsches Biomasseforschungszentrum gemeinnützige GmbH