[TRNSYS-users] Ventilation network solver

Hannes Oppeel hoppeel at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:24:27 PDT 2012

Hi all
I'm having a problem with trnflow in the church I'm currently modeling: whenever I switch on trnflow I get a range check error.When I take a look in the listfile it says:

 ***** WARNING ***** UNIT 14 TYPE 56, TIME =   5.000E+00 COMIS MESSAGE  ***** ERROR *****    Ventilation network solver reached maximum number of Jacobian factorizations. Increase &-PR-CONTrol Miter, or adjust the network.    VENTILATION NETWORK SOLVER REPORTS ERROR   There were too many iterations. The maximum allowed (see *CIF &-PR-CONTrol) is:          50
Any ideas what the problem could be, or how I can change the maximum alowed iterations?
Please help! It's urgent!
Hannes Oppeel