[TRNSYS-users] Type 927, Number of specified flows

Richard Thygesen richard.thygesen at mdh.se
Tue Apr 10 02:12:23 PDT 2012

Hi.
Is it necessary to specify three load and source flows in the external file of type 927? Because it seems like it should be possible to only have two but when I try to simulate I get two errors

"The referenced Unit has a bad parameter value.
Reported information  : Parameter # 11, Reported Problem: There must be at least two source flow rates."

"The referenced Unit has a bad parameter value.
Reported information  : Parameter # 12, Reported Problem: There must be at least two load flow rates."

The problem is that I have specified two load and source flows.
Has anyone encountered this problem?

Best regards
Richard Thygesen