[TRNSYS-users] Building Type56 // Geometry Data as Output?

Alex Rachid wow134 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 02:21:57 PDT 2012

 Thanks a lot Marion Concerning the wish list it would be great if we can get in the future:1- Total Area of Zones
2- Building’s Volume
3- Zone’s Volume
4- Total Area of Vertical External Walls
5- Area of Vertical External Wall / Per Orientation
6- Total Roof Area (horizontal walls)
7- Total Area of Skylight (horizontal windows)
8- Area of Windows (by “Window Type” used)
9- Area of Windows by Orientation
10- Total Area of Windows.... These parameters are important when checking if a building conforms to regulations in terms of energy efficiency... Thanks for the great and prompt support you are all providing, I am learning a lot reading you... RegardsAlex