[TRNSYS-users] Simulation timestep error (Trnsys 17)

Antoine Gautier antoine.gautier at solamen.fr
Thu Sep 29 06:22:51 PDT 2011

Dear Yikim

Did you manage to solve the reported issue? I am facing the same one right
now.

Strangely enough it appears during the simulation after 7 h in my case.

I use TRNSYS 17 00 0019 as well.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

--

Antoine Gautier
Solamen

antoine.gautier at solamen.fr

[TRNSYS-users] Simulation timestep error (Trnsys 17)

김영일  <mailto:trnsys-users%40cae.wisc.edu?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BTRNSYS-
users%5D%20Simulation%20timestep%20error%20%28Trnsys%2017%29&In-Reply-
To=%3C27366029.1304190052252.JavaMail.root%40mail%3E> yikim at seoultech.ac.
kr
Sat Apr 30 14:00:52 CDT 2011