[TRNSYS-users] Type73 - Flat-Plate Collector

Igor Grujic igor.g at gmx.at
Thu Sep 22 10:50:44 PDT 2011

Dear Matt,

Thanks al lot for your quick reply, but I have one more question.

If I change the timestep to 0.125 (or smaller) what’s about the weather-values? (Those are generated for 1 year (8760 hours) in 1-hour-steps).
Need to simulate a one-year-consumption of a house for which a have the hourly usage-values. Changing the time step will falsify the results, right?
(But I just gonna try it out)

Thanks again for the help

Best regards,
Igor