[TRNSYS-users] Problem with type 9a reading data values

kordou kordou at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:59:35 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to valuate a new type that I have made in trnsys 16 with some
experimental measurements.

To do this I need to import some measurement weather data (Total solar rad,
Tamb, Wind speed and direction, RH, a room temperature, and a voltage)

The measurements that I have are based on time interval of 5min.

So I fount that I could use the type9a (Utility -->Data readers -->Generic
Data Files-->First Line is Simulation Start -->Free Format)

The problem that I have is that if I input a dt=5min on type9a and the same
dt in simulation, it does not run.

If I Input dt=5min on Type9a and 1min in simulation it runs but in results
of the total simulation time is the double minus 1 hour from the expected!!!

With that I mean that I got the results of one day (24 hr) twice in this
time period minus 1 hr.  (For 24 hours of simulation I got a curve of 47
hours)

It is like the trnsys reads the input file in about the half time of the
real so I get 2 times this file

Could someone help here?

Thank you in advanced

Regards