[TRNSYS-users] Problem with solar collectors array

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 21 06:52:04 PDT 2011

Dr. Mohammad Abdunnabi,I have a few suggestions. My first suggestion is to  use one Type538 solar collector and indicate the number in series with the total collector area. Second, you're timestep is much too large. I would recommend that you implement a 0.125 hr or smaller timestep. Third, I would recommend that you use your Type534 tank model from the TESS Libraries. We also do not use Type109 anymore as it has been replaced by Type15.Best regards,Matt Duffy   ----- Original Message -----From: "mohammad abdunnabi" >;moh_jum at yahoo.com