[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 14:55:26 PDT 2011

[TRNSYS-users] Error when Stimulation WithNew Component

Hi All,

I tried to create a new component using the language Fortran and the compiler I am using is the G95. Somehow, I am able to successful compile it, and the .dll file is generated. The .dll file is copied to the ReleaseDLLs folder.

Using the Transys software, I am able to connect the components to this new component I just created. But when running the simulation, I encountered lots of errors and I have no clues about it. I have attached the screen shots of the errors above. All the errors were the same.

Anyone have encountered this error before or do know how to solve it.

Thanks

Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH