[TRNSYS-users] parabolic trough type 536 errors

Bjoern Nienborg bjoern.nienborg at ise.fraunhofer.de
Fri Sep 2 05:41:09 PDT 2011

Hi Will,

I think, this message indicates that the dll requires 6 inputs and 10
parameters while the proforma (I suppose you work in studio) has 12
inputs and 19 parameters. So, the dll and the proforma you are using
don't fit together. If you are certain that the proforma is right, make
sure that trnsys accesses the right dll. In the result file you can
check which dll is loaded.

Good luck,

Björn