[TRNSYS-users] parabolic trough type 536 errors

s_i82xs7 at student.uni-kassel.de s_i82xs7 at student.uni-kassel.de
Thu Sep 1 13:16:06 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,

I try to implement in TRNSYS 17 a simple CSP model with type 536
(build September 2010).  Unfortunately I always get two errors by type
536:

"An illegal number of INPUTS has been specified for this component.
Please check the component configuration. 6 INPUTS are required and 12
were specified."

and

"An illegal number of PARAMETERS has been specified for this
component. Please check the component configuration. 10 PARAMETERS are
required and 19 were specified."

Any ideas what could be wrong? I wonder if it's something about the
linked weather data (109-TMY2)? But I have double checked that.
If I use the build from October 2006 of type 536 it works like a charm
- but I would rather prefer the newer one!

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Will