[TRNSYS-users] radiator_modelling

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Oct 27 05:58:12 PDT 2011

Dear Nomikos,First of all, if you have an older version of the TESS Libraries, it is not very expensive to upgrade. I would recommend doing that and obtaining the Type1231 radiator. If I did not have that option, I do not think I would pursue active layers. Rather, I would probably just using a pipe and specify the the loss coefficient, then couple that with Type56 via a GAIN input. The validity is questionable, but it might get you close.Regards,Matt Duffy   ----- Original Message -----From: "NOM KARAS" >;nomkaras at gmail.com