[TRNSYS-users] Simulation studio automatically closing

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:44:26 PDT 2011

Dear Trnsys users

Again, I came in to an odd problem.

I made a model on simulation studio. It was working well before saving it.

when I saved it and made a copy of .tpf file, I could not open it again.
When I try to open it, simulation studio is automatically been closed.

I checked this model (.tpf file) on another PC but it became more strange.
On the second PC for the first time it came up without problem and even I
ran it. But when I closed it and tried to open it again, same as the first
PC, I was not successful and simulation studio are automatically been
closed.

I was wondering if you could give me some advices.

Regards

Mehdi