[TRNSYS-users] window open model type 912

Ayman Sarwa aymaneldakhl at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 01:29:03 PDT 2011

Dear All
We didn't have type 912, but I want to know the behavior of type 912 and type of controller used. i.e. if the set point temp. to open the window is 24 C and the ambient temp. below the set point, and the area of window is large enough to keep the temp inside the zone below 24 C, here it is my question, the window will be open if the temp of zone at previous time step has been equal or slightly more  to 24 C depending on the controller, in this case may be PI controller, or it prevents the temp. to increase  more set point at same time step, and in this case its behavior is similar  to  cooling mode and the controller in this case is iterative feedback controller ?
thanks
 ------
Best Regards
Ayman Mohamed