[TRNSYS-users] Matlab 2010a dll PROBLEM

王洋 wanghongyang1767 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:33:10 PDT 2011

Dear,

Ok.

But for me, I only use the Windows XP. The Matlab 2010a is the 32 bit.

Mine is also controlled by my PC Administrator. I guess maybe we need some
access of using Matlab folder or TRNSYS/Type 155 or not?

I am puzzled by this problem for a long time! PLEASE the experts help us!
I don't know why there are many buggers in TRNSYS/TRNFlow? I'm very eager to
continue the work and study, but it delays my much time.

Thanks!

Br.

wang