[TRNSYS-users] Matlab 2010a dll PROBLEM

王洋 wanghongyang1767 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:25:08 PDT 2011

Dear all,

 Thanks! First, I tried both two examples, but they both don’t work. Second,
I make sure my Matlab version is 32bit. Third, I also tried the Type 155.dll
for Matlab 2009 a and b.

For Matlab 2009 a, it said "Type 155. dll" was found but could not be
loaded. Please make sure that a supported version of Matlab is installed and
Matlab's "bin\win32" folder is on Windows' search path.

For Matlab 2009 a, it said „ERROR: External exception C000001D...“ , and “an
unexcepted error was encountered and Trnsys will abort”.

Maybe you could pass me a new *.dll of Matlab 2010a and new
/Examples/Calling_Matlab/Calling Matlab.tpf or could you have other ideas
about that?

Many thanks!

Br
wang