[TRNSYS-users] Troubleshooting with editing distribuable version of my project

lilian Clerjaud lilian.clerjaud at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 01:42:04 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am beginner with TRNSYS. I have to create a distribuable version of my
project. I have got a laptop with windows vista system.
My project is simple with a buiding and few different components. I follow
this manual instructions to create an input file type ***.trd.
This file works very well in TRNEDIT. I can launch the simulation and obtain
plots results. All external fils are been copied in a directory included
directly in my project directory.
I change all absolute path with relative path.
The name of my .exe file is similar of the .trd file.
When I launch my executable file TRNEDIT is opened correctly. I can see my
graphical interface. I can specify change of parameters. The problem occured
when I launch the simulation. At the moment I've got a message which said
"NameOfMyProject.exe was stopped..."
The details of this failure are (sorry it is in french...) :

Nom d’événement de problème:    BEX
  Nom de l’application:    NameOfMyProject.EXE
  Version de l’application:    4.1.0.2
  Horodatage de l'application:    2a425e19
  Nom du module par défaut:    StackHash_e52f
  Version du module par défaut:    0.0.0.0
  Horodateur du module par défaut:    00000000
  Décalage de l’exception:    58494620
  Code de l’exception:    c0000005
  Données d’exception:    00000008
  Version du système:    6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.6
  Identificateur de paramètres régionaux:    1036
  Information supplémentaire n° 1:    e52f
  Information supplémentaire n° 2:    e98dfca8bcf81bc1740adb135579ad53
  Information supplémentaire n° 3:    860f
  Information supplémentaire n° 4:    6eabdd9e0dc94904be3b39a1c0583635

If someone could explain me if there is solution of this problem.

I try to create an excutable file of more simple project (wheather - wind
turbine and plot output) and I am be able to obtain an distribuable version
without trouble.

Thank you for your advices

Best regards

Lilian CLERJAUD (France)