[TRNSYS-users] control function for shading system

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Wed Nov 23 08:10:13 PST 2011

Dear Rana,

If you use Type 2D,

 1. connect radiation you need to Input 1 : Upper Input Value
 2. connect Output Control Function to Input 4 Input Control Function
 3. Put 0 in Parameters 1 to 4
 4. Put 972 in Parameter 5 : Upper Dead Band => your control will be on
    when irradiation > 270 W/m²
 5. Put 972 in Parameter 6 : Lower Dead Band => your control will be off
    when irradiation <  270W/m² (you may change this value to obtain an
    hysteresis effect)

If you use TRNSYS 16, you may also have a look to examples
(building.tpf) and TRNSYS documentation. You may alos use wizard to see
how are used Type2 in studio.

Best regards

www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz ou aj at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/