[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS and BESTEST validation

Dapeng Li jiap1120 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:20:02 PST 2011

Dear all users,
Hello.

I try to take a test by using BESTEST algorithm. I use TRNSYS version
16.01.003. I think I have taken my best to set up each parameters in
TRNSYS's deck and TRNBUILD according to case 600's condition in the BESTEST
documents which is downloaded from *
http://www.nrel.gov/docs/legosti/old/6231.pdf。* But the annual heating load
(5.997MWh) from TRNSYS is different from the value ranges (4.296 to 5.709).
The annual cooling load (6.519MWh) fit well. I wonder the reasons of this
kind of difference. For convenience, I attached my project for your deep
examine. I am sorry to attach a wrong file in last email, here the right
one is available with the name of "BESTEST.7z".

Thank you for your help in advance.

kindly regards,
Dapeng Li