[TRNSYS-users] QUESTION ABOUT MICRO-COGENERATION

Jenny Rodriguez jjjenyrodriguezzz at gmail.com
Fri May 27 02:48:50 PDT 2011

Hello,

I´m a engineering student working in one model for small-scale cogeneration
plant for heat and power supply in residential building and the simulation
of that in Trnsys. I´m looking for information about this topic and I would
like if you can give me some information or examples about the simulation of
CHP in Trnsys, that will be very great for me, because I´m really lost in
this point...I have the design of the building with TRNBuild but I don´t
know how make the design of the power CHP station, components, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards,
Abel Aldao