[TRNSYS-users] Problem with using Linear parabolic concentarator

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon May 16 07:12:47 PDT 2011

Dear Dr. Mohammad Abdunnabi,

First of all, there has since been some updates to Type536. I will have
TESS Technical Support send you the updates in an ensuing email. I am not
too familiar with the concentration ratio for that component, but fore
more information you can view the documentation and the Duffie and Beckman
text.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy