[TRNSYS-users] Problem with using Linear parabolic concentarator

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 00:23:33 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS Users

I'm having a PROBLEM with the using of Linear parabolic concentarator, the
outlet

tempertaure is always very high up to the max. outlet temperature that you set
in the input parameter (no. 6). I have changed the area to the minimum ,the
concentartion ratio, and also flow rate but without any effect (still the outlet

tempertaure very high). I would be very grateful, if any one have time and can
check the attached file, and let me where is my mistake

Many thanks in advance

 Dr. Mohammad Abdunnabi
Head of Thermal Energy conversion Department
Center for Solar Energy Research and Studies (CSERS)

Tripoli-Libya
P.O.Box: 12932
Tel.: +218 21 3699323
Fax.: +218 21 3699322